Why host a sporting clays charity tournament?
Sporting Clays is one of the most popular and profitable, up and coming fundraising methods. These events offer numerous ways of raising money, plus they are fun! This makes corporate giving easy! sporting Clay events can be designed to attract the donor base that you are looking for and can offer numerous possibilities to raise money for your organization.
Everyone knows that raising funds is hard work. we are here to help – we have an on0site event planner that will help guide you to success with your event. She comes with 10 years of planning and non-profit development experience. With her event planning experience and background in shooting sports along with a facility that can host u p to 400 people for a day of shooting, you will be able to maximize your fundraising and have a good time too!
What do we have to offer?
- A well run, beautiful facility
- Three sporting clay courses
- Two 5-Stands
- Asphalt roads
- Golf cart rental (must call ahead to reserve a cart)
- Easy, straight-forward pricing
- An on-site event planner with 10 years planning experience
- 50′ x 80′ pavilion with a Big Ass Fan – it seats 400 guests; located between large oak trees for a beautiful scenic view with a large built-in fan for comfort on those hot days
- Partial advertising for your through Texas Premier website and numerous social media pages
- Registration assistance
For more information including our tips and event resources, view our Charity Shoot information packet (coming soon). *Eye and ear protection required for everyone on the course. Shotgun rental and instruction available upon request.
Contact us to request a quote and reserve your date.
What are other people saying about our events?
Check out our testimonials!